[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Distribution Account Manager - UK/Netherlands
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Distribution Account Manager - UK/Netherlands
At Logitech team means everything. We are looking for a great distribution account manager to join our high growth team. If you thrive in a collaborative, motivated and dynamic environment please reach out. We would love to hear from you!
In the role of the Video Collaboration Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration business within our distribution partners in region.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving consideration and sales in the countries collaboratively with Logitech sales & distribution . You will have ownership of the this effort with our distributors.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role will grow the Video Collaboration business for the Region through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management. The role will not have direct reports initially.
In this role your responsibilities will be for:
- Focus on regional distributors in Netherlands/Belgium
- Engage with Local MSFT, Cisco Webex, Zoom, vendor teams (Alliances).
- Cross sell across category segments maximizing wallet share/spend of corporate end user.
- Ownership of business plan and execution with distribution.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment .
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives to new and current channels.
- Business development by identifying cross & upselling opportunities with our partners and distributors.
- Maintain an accurate and updated sales funnel at all times with enough coverage to exceed quota.
- Set up quarterly business meetings with key executives within our distributors .
- On-time delivery of monthly activity reports
- Maintain inventory levels within distribution to support the sales of the region.
We are looking for a special individual with a broad cross section of skills which should encompass the following skills and behaviors:
- 4-6 years of Sales experience
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle.
- Strong Marketing background and understanding of leads through the funnel.
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities.
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Strong influencer.
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner.
- Will put in the required effort to quickly bring in required revenue.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident.
- International mind-set.
- Fluency in English and German is essential for success in this position.
The role requires travel within the region
● Degree level or Masters is required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.