[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Key Account Manager B2B Channel
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Key Account Manager B2B Channel
This role will be reporting to the Head of Benelux. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic relationship between Logitech and some selected Channel Partner in the Benelux.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of Managed Accounts and achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives.
- Working with the account on a strategic relationship and drive the expansion the Logitech share of wallet in these accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned accounts.
- Lead a joined company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Develop the business by identifying all opportunities within these accounts.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute regional plan, campaigns with your selected accounts.
- Set up quarterly/yearly key metrics activity and execution plan
- Monitor and manage execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and campaign results
- Define, manage, and control budget per account.
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- B2B account management with minimum 3 years+ experience
- Fluent English as second language, both written and verbal.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven, and solution-oriented person
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build strategic relationships
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.