[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Key Account Manager B2B Education
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Key Account Manager B2B Education
Logitech is seeking an Key Account Manager education channel for the Benelux Region to implement and manage the go to market channel reseller strategy specific to the K12 and higher education market. The successful candidate will establish and maintain influential relationships with key resellers, enable and influence their selling behavior, track critical KPI's, and ensure partner compliance that leads to a substantial increase in year over year revenue throughout the region.
Logitech’s Education Sales team is growing to meet the needs of today’s students and educators. By building innovative tools and solutions, we advocate for solutions that enhance creativity, enable inclusive learning experiences, and allow technology to disappear as students get immersed in lessons.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
As Education Channel Account Manager, You Will:
- Establish and maintain productive, professional, and influential relationships with key stakeholders with channel resellers.
- Represent Logitech at all relevant EdTech/K12 tradeshows and conferences (subject to discretionary travel restrictions being eased)
- Schedule and lead channel product demonstrations and sales meetings.
- Grow partner sales pipeline within our CRM through independent partner sales activities.
- Document & track partner sales activities within CRM.
- Ensure partner compliance with executed agreements and maintaining the partner program.
- Work closely with partner executives to develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive channel partnership.
- Create agreed upon annual partner business plans, sales and marketing strategies reviewed and adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- Proactively evaluate and recruit new channel partners based on coverage needs, requirements, and changing competitive landscape.
- Regularly evaluate market conditions and recommend necessary changes to partner coverage and partner programs.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant sales and channel management experience within the K-12 education market. 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. MBA is a plus.
- Experience in working with distributors and Educational channel partners.
- Experience in negotiating and structuring new and existing partnerships.
- Developed analytical skills for tracking and interpreting partner KPI’s and recommending action based on those interpretations.
- Bachelor or industry experience equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie