[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Solutions Engineer Video Collaboration
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Solutions Engineer Video Collaboration
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for the growth of our Video Collaboration activity with a focus on the Benelux region, you will report to the Head of Solutions Engineers EMEA. This role can be based in the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg.
You will be part of a talented and passionate sales team, working jointly with customers, partners and sales, by identifying their needs, engineering adaptations of products, package solutions/bundles and services. You will be the technical point person ensuring the highest level of key account support.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will help grow the Video Collaboration business for Logitech through proactive business support & development, enabling end-user accounts, and elevating our technical knowledge through the account management teams. The role will not have direct reports.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team: Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Logitech’s Video Collaboration products and partner services can do and how to enable and manage them in the customer’s environment
- Clear all technical, competitive, and adoption blockers to Logitech VC sales and usage
- Lead all VCaaS/cloud services interoperability and compatibility discussions. Most specifically those related to Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google.
- Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources: Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements. Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to the appropriate channels
- Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of VC solutions
- Stay sharp and share your knowledge: Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness. Participate in channel and end user events and in the broader industry through trade events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent Communicator. Strong presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Logitech sales, marketing, and adjacent departments
- Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology
- Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives
- Strong Communications solution selling experience
- Deep Communications products & services knowledge in Microsoft Teams, Zoom or Google UC stack
- Communications architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Communications space.
- Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP) required.
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid communications solutions preferred
- Troubleshooting/debugging. Knowledge of and ability to debug USB, Windows and Mac OS issues required
- Fluency in Dutch & English written and spoken, French is nice to have
- Degree level or Masters is preferred
- A minimum of 5-8 year relevant working experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.