[Vacancy] Talpa Network is looking for a Technical Lead Web Development Audio
Talpa Network is directly looking for a:
Technical Lead Web Development Audio
As a Technical Lead web, you are passionate about technology and love to discuss the right solution. This is a role in building the web products for our audio platform, specifically websites, audio players, voice applications... Our main product is Juke, the online platform for radio and on-demand streaming in Netherlands.
You will work in a small highly technical team on innovative technology solutions and the delivery of our audio online platforms, sites & apps. You will act as key liaison towards our Product team, technical team and development team regarding solution architecture and delivery of our digital products and infrastructure.
The Technical Lead will work hands-on with our web development team, delivering successful collaboration between on-site and remote resources. Our partner development company is located in Serbia.
- Responsible for the architectural choices and implementations of web products;
- Understand business problems. Participate in architectural discussions and challenge the concepts from a tech perspective;
- Translate high over architecture to practical implementations. Ensure solutions properly documented within the mobile team;
- Collaborate with product owner on backlog, expand user stories with tech details needed for the team;
- Facilitate tech team. Lead and mentor for the mobile development team in day-to-day delivery. Participate in all Scrum events and be available for questions from the team;
- Research Technologies and Develop Proof of Concepts allowing innovating technical solutions. Able to judge technical feasibility on business requests;
- Quality control & validate on implementation level of the solution;
- Sparring partner for Tech Manager / Tech Team / PO;
- Ensure implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Hands-on, can-do mentality;
- Able to work autonomously with a high level of responsibility;
- Self-organized and motivated team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives;
- Able to adapt quickly in a dynamic working environment;
- Attention for detail, focus on quality and timeliness;
- Able to effectively interact with internal and external team members and partners; understanding requirements, constraints and needs of different stakeholders;
- Bridges gap between on-site and remote resources in day-to-day delivery;
- Team player / leader.
For your info, our Web Stack:
- Toolset: Git/Jira/Confluence
- Gitlab + CI/CD
Experience and Skills we are searching for:
- BS or MS in computer science / software engineering
- 3+ years experience as technical lead or lead developer
- Extensive experience in web development and architecture
- Solid knowledge of modern cloud computing technologies (AWS) and development methodologies/tools
- Highly technical with preferred experience in online media (TV, Radio, Social, Digital, e-Commerce)
- Familiar with Agile working methodologies
- Experience with A/B mobile testing is a big plus
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Deep knowledge of Internet technology and cloud-based infrastructure
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Experience working with near-shore teams is a plus.
Would you like to join the team in this challenging role? We'd like to hear from you! Apply for this job here.