[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Contract & Compliance Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Contract & Compliance Coordinator
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, , MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more.
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For our rights data and compliance department we are recruiting a full-time Contract & Compliance Coordinator. We distribute our content globally. Each specific region or country has set rules and regulations in place that our content need to follow in order to be published.
The main tasks of the Contract & Compliance Coordinator are to 1) make certain that relevant rights are in place at time of publishing this content on the various platforms, 2) partner with the other teams worldwide to ensure efficiency and accuracy 3) make sure that the programmers know what content they can offer on which platform or channel. The right candidate is proactive, accurate, organized, quick-thinking, persistent and a strong communicator in all levels of the organization.
As a member of the rights data and compliance team:
- You make sure contracts are signed and sent for entry in the rights management system and available in time for publishing
- You monitor a part of ViacomCBS international linear - and VOD channels and are responsible that all transmissions are cleared by a contract
- Maintain high alignment with various cross-functional partners (Acquisitions, Legal, Global content Operations, Programming, VOD operations, etc.) to manage all aspects of rights data and compliance
- Strive for tool and process improvements/inventions and identify operational inefficiencies and implement solutions.
- Report over rights shared with affiliates and possible rights available to 3rd parties
- Assist with music reporting responsibilities to collecting societies and Dutch regulators
- Maintain high alignment with Rights Management team in Nashville and other regional offices.
- Manage projects outside of regular day to day tasks
That’s why we want you to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years professional experience in Content Programming, Business/ Sales Administration, and/or content rights management is a pre
- Fluency in English and preferably another language, both in writing and verbally
- Prioritization and organization; you must be able to juggle time-sensitive requests from multiple business partners.
- Attention to detail; you must be able to manage a high volume of information with great accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills; you must be resourceful and collaborative in managing challenging tasks.
- Technology Savvy; you must be comfortable learning new tools quickly. Strong knowledge in What’s On, excel is preferred.
- Great communication skills: you must be able to actively build relationships with internal and external clients/departments
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie