[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Junior Graphic Designer
Why ViacomCBS? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At ViacomCBS you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Spike. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us! To support our non-linear Content Operations team in Amsterdam we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer.
Just the right job for you:
As part of the non-linear content operations team the graphic designer will focus on;
- Creation of layered images (PSD files) in Photoshop following the brand style guide
- Creation of screen grabs from high resolution video files (FrameShots)
- Sourcing high resolution images, logos, press shots
- Organizing large image library and creating project overviews
- Multi-tasking with short term and long term projects
- Paying attention to details while maximizing creativity to present Viacom content at its best
- Flexible to adapt to changes on the go
- Think along the project, provide suggestions while actively seeking new ways for efficiency.
That‘s why we want you:
- Bachelor’s degree/working level
- Proven experience (1-3 years) of working with Photoshop is essential
- Strong design/artwork skills, ability to bring creativity into standard style guide description
- Experience in Illustrator and Excel is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 shortcuts
- Positive attitude, excited to be working in an international team
- Being able to work in a team but still be self-reliant and independent
- Fluent in English.
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here. The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated.