[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Supervisor Channel Operations
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Supervisor Channel Operations
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
As a member of the Channel Operations team you have the following core tasks:
- Acts as the main point of contact for the Director of Programming of the channel group and its supporting departments as a delegate of the manager.
- Oversees the execution of brand priorities and that all output complies with brand- and legal requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes and solves trends in structural discrepancies and problems and provides detailed reports.
- Coordinates and communicates all operational matters relating to the channel group.
- Liaises with Content Operations and Broadcast Operations to ensure a smooth collaboration between the teams.
- Regularly contributes to the team's output by creating accurate / attractive continuity schedules.
- Identifies and advises on operational efficiencies and SOP's within the team and the brand organization.
- Oversees the management of the channel database and ensures its output is consistent and correct.
- Actively taps into people`s potential and works closely with the manager to identify and support (individual) learning & development needs.
- Ensures compliance with HR polices and creates a healthy work environment (e.g. absenteeism).
- Identifies individual and team needs and communicates these to Manager Channel Operations.
- Actively recruits and creates a diverse team inclusive of different styles, skills and backgrounds.
- Maintains team planning and ensures compliance with GMO deadlines.
- Maintains and oversees training documentation and channel information within the team.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and manages implementation projects within day-to-day workflows.
- Provides operational support to department projects as required by the Manager Channel Operations.
That’s why we want you to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a scheduling, planning or TV (post)production environment or a MA level in work and thinking.
- Experience with working in database software is preferred.
- A demonstrable track record in team coordination and project or (post)production management.
- Fluency in English and preferably another language, both in writing and verbally.
- Some knowledge of television and/or broadcasting technology.
- You are able to communicate effectively with staff and create a positive and inclusive work environment.
- You have been directing other people and delegating work efficiently.
- You have a strategic mindset and are able to influence and negotiate successfully.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Market-leading professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience.
Are you interested and are a perfect fit? Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie