[Vacatures] DPG Media is looking for a Head of Marketing - DPG Online Services
DPG Media is directly looking for a:
Head of Marketing - DPG Online Services
This is your opportunity to develop a vision and strategy on data-driven B2C marketing for more than one brand! As Head of Marketing you will have a functional leadership role within a matrix organisation, where you touch upon all DPG Online Services brands; such as Tweakers, AutoTrack and Independer. You will create and run a central marketing team with the objective to maximize traffic and / or conversion for these different brands, and optimize e-commerce channels. You know how to achieve commercial benefits through the correct design of data processes and architecture. In this role you report directly to the CEO Online Services and will interact with the marketing leads of the different business units.
What you will be doing
As a Head of Marketing you have a leading role for marketing and data strategy within the management team and the organization. You know how to innovate and optimize data flows within the organization, both in process and by implementing the right tools, platforms and technologies. To do so you will set up and manage central marketing operations and create a central marketing team to serve the different Business Units. Together with your team you will make sure to take your online marketing approach to the highest level. Also you:
- know how to create involvement within the organization and with stakeholders. To do so, you will work closely with the Business Unit Directors and Marketing Managers in brand positioning for each of the Online Service brands.
- are leveraging DPG media own inventories (e.g. NU.nl, AD, magazines, Q-Music and barter partnerships through, display, video, TV and content marketing) in order to boost Online Service brands. And make sure to build synergy between the news brands and Online Services brands.
- will build, manage and coach your team consisting of different (digital) marketing & data professionals. Guide them in their development and help to bring out the best in them.
- And last but not least, the Head of Marketing provides knowledge exchange, cross-pollination and marketing synergies and data intelligence about the different business units and brands within DPG Online Services.
DPG media is the largest publishing house in the Netherlands and Belgium (including NU.nl, AD, Volkskrant, etc.) with a high focus on quality in all our content. DPG Online Services consists of businesses divided in 3 different categories; 1. Classified sites like AutoTrack and NationaleVacaturebank, 2. Comparison services like Independer, and 3. Community brands like Tweakers. Together these platforms offer consumers a place to read about a variety of subjects, exchange ideas with like minded people and purchase products based on reviews and product comparisons (content, community and conversion).
Our colleagues are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour workweek.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 24 paid holiday days.
- Academic working and thinking level.
- Min. 10 years of experience as an expert in the field of digital marketing, of which at least 5 years at a strategic level.
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-brand environment with strong consumer-driven (online) brands.
- Data driven with strong insight in the field and the market of digital marketing and data (preferably experience with business intelligence tools and processes).
- Connecting communicator and connector, knows how to create support at different levels within the organization and manage stakeholder relationships effectively (within business units and across different businesses and departments).
- Knows how to structure roles and processes.
- Experience in working in a matrix organization.
- Driven from the content and not from the ego.
Are you going to be our new colleague?