[Vacancy] Ace is looking for a Growth Associate
Ace is directly looking for a:
Ace is a growing family of leading agencies. Our agencies are home to more than 260 creative makers and thinkers within the domains: Digital branding, Social, PR & Storytelling, Advertising & Brand Culture, Audio, Corporate PR & Social Influencing, Data & Growth and Ventures. With Ace we assist organizations with larger brand and business issues. We then use the combined power of our agencies. Although we all have different talents and skills, we are united by a single belief: brands can positively impact the world and therefore we only want to work for brands that are able to create positive impact in people's lives. Our growth doesn’t stop at the Dutch border in the next few years we want to create an international organization that spans across multiple territories in Europe.
Ace consists of the agencies: Born05, Blauw Gras, Glasnost, HERC, Off The Record, Fitzgerald, Airborne, Newborn, Label A and IM Lounge. It has more than 300 employees in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht. The customer portfolio includes: Adyen, ASN Bank, Google, KLM, McDonald’s, Samsung, Unilever and YoungCapital.
At Ace we are bursting with ambition. Our family of leading agencies is therefore growing fast, we have only been around for less than a year and we now consist of 10 different agencies with 300 colleagues. In this scale-up environment you can learn a lot and also leave your mark on a formative organization yourself. That's why we're looking for you!
As a Growth Associate you work closely with the Chief Growth Officer. Our offices are based in Utrecht, Amsterdam and Rotterdam (from May '22 mainly Amsterdam). The three main goals of the position are:
- Support in running and further shaping a business strategy program under the Management Teams of the Ace agencies. (30% of your time)
- Taking care of internal communication at a high level, from newsletter to content of a townhall with colleagues (physical and digital) (50% of your time)
- Executive support on Public Relations for Ace himself, from press release to spotting opportunities (20% of your time).
Because we are growing fast and our ambitions are great, a lot needs to be done. All agencies retain their own identity (in a house of brands), Ace must be the 'plus' that brings something extra. Through the Ace Accelerator Program we provide the agencies with the latest business strategic insights that make us a self-learning organization. So we are looking for someone who gets energy from building, developing and improving together.
For example, a week as a Growth Associate at Ace consists of: organizing the 'right people on the bus' session for all HR managers and MTs of the agencies, researching new topics for the Ace Accelerator program, information from the company to fill in the Ace newsletter content and spar about new PR moments for Ace. So very versatile!
Who are we looking for?
A Growth Associate who is approachable, but also has an eye for content, who proposes ideas and who is solution-oriented. You like to organize and you like to take projects to a next step. Linguistically you are well versed and do not turn your hand for a copy writing job. Building relationships is one of your stronger points, you are entrepreneurial and get a kick out of growth and development. But you also have the discipline to do things independently and take them to the next level.
- Experience in organizing
- Master in Business Administration, Organizational Science, Marketing or Communication
- The will to own and master business books
- You are fine with operating independently
- 0-2 years experience
- Experience with writing texts such as newsletters, updates or social media
- Challenging position with opportunity to learn, develop, grow and build;
- Position for 32-40 hours per week (no freelance);
- Free business laptop and mobile phone;
- Good working from home arrangements and resources;
- 100% travel allowance;
- Good pension scheme at Brand New Day;
- 27 vacation days.
Would you like to join our team as Growth Associate? Apply here.