[Vacancy] Hivestack is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager EMEA
Hivestack is directly looking for a:
Senior Marketing Manager EMEA
Hivestack is the largest independent, global, full stack, marketing technology company, powering the buy and sell side of programmatic digital out of home (DOOH) advertising. Hivestack was founded in 2017 with headquarters in Montreal, Canada and operates in 25+ countries across the globe.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Senior Marketing Manager to join our fast growing business. In this unique position, you will be driving the b2b marketing strategy and execution for Hivestack across the EMEA region. You’ll use your industry experience to define local marketing initiatives that accelerate revenue growth in the region and contribute to the Global Marketing Team objectives.
In this exciting role, reporting to the Global Marketing & Communications Director, you will be responsible for bringing the Hivestack story, brand and solutions to the EMEA market, connecting agencies, brands and media owners with the core of our business - the power of programmatic DOOH.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Working closely with the Global Marketing & Communications Director you will develop and manage the go-to-market strategy and execution for EMEA - with a focus on UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and The Netherlands
- Manage and deliver against the annual budget set for the region
- Lead the development, management and creation of lead generation, client retention and brand awareness initiatives in market; Industry events (i.e. Advertising Week, ATS, Cannes Lions, DMEXCO), Owned events, Thought leadership, Trade body partnerships (i.e. IAB, DPAA, OAAA), Strategic sponsorships
- You will be responsible for localising key global marketing initiatives, creating bespoke opportunities and activations, events and/or campaigns in EMEA
- Partner with the EMEA Sales teams, working with each lead closely to drive in-market awareness for advertisers, agencies, media owners, data partners and industry stakeholders
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of 4 years’ of B2B marketing experience and a proven track record of successfully planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns and ROI
- Must have experience working in digital media or for an adtech company
- Understanding of media and technology, across both demand and supply
- Experience managing events, sponsorships, driving thought leadership and creating bespoke content (blog posts, sales enablement, case studies)
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Team player, passionate, collaborative
- Highly organised, self-motivated and great project management skills
- University Degree or equivalent in marketing, media or digital
What we’ll bring to the table/Benefits & Perks:
- An opportunity to grow with a dynamic global company with personal and professional growth
- Work with a small collaborative team where you can directly impact both product and culture
- Benefits, healthcare, wellness allowance and wfh home office perks
Does this job fit your profile and interest? Apply here.