[Vacancy] Initiative is looking for a Manager, Comms Design
Initiative is directly looking for a:
Manager, Comms Design
NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1972, Nike has grown over the last 50 years into one of the most valuable, most loved and most emulated brands in the world, singular in its ability to create cultural conversation within the world of sports and fashion and far beyond.
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world; a mission expressed every day through product design, digital and physical retail consumer experiences, and brand communications.
Initiative is Nike's and Jordan brands newly-appointed media agency of record for EMEA, responsible for strategy, integrated media planning and activation, measurement, and data & technology services across 34 countries.
Partnering with Nike is an extraordinary opportunity requiring extraordinary talent. Our vision is to build the best integrated team connecting brand and performance to deliver best in class outcomes. The Nike Initiative EMEA team will be a highly diverse team, attracting the sharpest emerging and established media experts across all disciplines in the industry. With the chance to grow and do great work people all over the region will see, admire, and respond to.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
As Manager, Comms Design you will:
With the Client be responsible for
- The delivery of accurate, impactful inputs that power the client’s communications plan and grow their business
- The timely, accurate delivery of day-to-day requests from the team
- Regular trend identification, culture and competitive analysis for client
- Support on the development of Connections Architectures via Velocity Planning to guide all Territories on how best to deliver on communications tasks across all touchpoints.
- Work with the Associate Director and Partnerships team to develop the RFP to develop the best possible plan for the communications idea
- Manage the team output and development of the flowchart grounded in the communications idea, including oversight of the plan being accurately produced within Lumina to address the business goals
- Manage aggregation of media plans and budgets (planned and actualized) across all markets for distribution to EMEA HQ
- Manage budget forecasting from annual to weekly, inclusive of delivery metrics forecast (for ad-hoc & always-on campaigns).
- Develop and provide channel allocation recommendations at a Geos and Territories level for each initiative.
- Ensure the communications ecosystem extends beyond paid through the integration (and quantification) of owned, earned and shared impacts
- Lead the best practice production of audience and communications data and intelligence for the development of the communications plan, utilizing relevant tools and techniques
- Contribute to the ideation team sessions in conjunction with the Strategy team and relevant SBU to generate creative & compelling connections ideas
- Contribute to the involvement of SBU's
Desired Skills & Experience
- You can demonstrate significant experience in an integrated planning role in media, publisher/vendor, or communications discipline (digital, content)
- Your media planning skills must be polished or you have a real desire to develop these skills
- Category or audience experience as relevant per assignment
- You have some experience in managing or developing staff and are confident delegating to and overseeing direct reports
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills are a must
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You have a proven problem-solving ability
- You can work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We are the world’s fastest growing media agency built upon the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic proposition is the belief that the faster a brand can move through culture the more relevant it can become. We call this Cultural Velocity ™.
Our process is designed to create ideas that move through culture through unique insight, market leading analytics and strategic media brilliance. Our new world model is comprised of “craft centers” – Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnership and Culture, Insights & Analytics. At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie