[Vacancy] Initiative is looking for a Manager, Partnerships
Initiative is directly looking for a:
NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1972, Nike has grown over the last 50 years into one of the most valuable, most loved and most emulated brands in the world, singular in its ability to create cultural conversation within the world of sports and fashion and far beyond.
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world; a mission expressed every day through product design, digital and physical retail consumer experiences, and brand communications.
Initiative is Nike's and Jordan brands newly-appointed media agency of record for EMEA, responsible for strategy, integrated media planning and activation, measurement, and data & technology services across 34 countries.
Partnering with Nike is an extraordinary opportunity requiring extraordinary talent. Our vision is to build the best integrated team connecting brand and performance to deliver best in class outcomes. The Nike Initiative EMEA team will be a highly diverse team, attracting the sharpest emerging and established media experts across all disciplines in the industry. With the chance to grow and do great work people all over the region will see, admire, and respond to.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be:
With the Client
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate, impactful inputs that power the client’s media plan and grow their business
- Responsible for the timely, accurate delivery of day-to-day requests
- Responsible for partner trend identification, culture and competitive analysis for client
- Work with the Associate Director and Comms Design/Strategy teams to co-create partner RFPs (Request for Proposal)
- Distribute, collect and organise RFPs
- Evaluate & assist Associate Director on Geo partner responses
- Develop Geo media plans, ensuring quality in presentation and accuracy in content
- Map territory plan details (dates, channel budgets, flighting, geographical prioritisation, etc.) to define Geo strategic mandatories and KPIs, and work with in-territory teams to iterate as required
- Contribute to the ideation team sessions in conjunction with the Strategy & Comms Design teams and relevant SBU to generate creative & compelling connections ideas.
- Set and track consistent media goals daily/weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ yearly.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance analysis, KPIs tracking, and optimization.
- Be responsible for final actualisations with partners and billing numbers
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy with BIPOC media owners to ensure Nike’s KPIs are achieved
- Be responsible for the integration of Specialty Business Units activities within relevant briefs, in line with business goals
- Be responsible for Geo and Territory partnerships deliverables
- Be responsible for the timely resolution of billing discrepancies
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have experience in integrated buying roles in media, publisher/vendor or communications discipline (digital, content)
- Your media planning & buying skills must be polished or able to be developed
- You can demonstrate category or audience experience as relevant per assignment
- You are experienced in managing or developing staff with the ability to delegate to, develop and oversee direct reports
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management and organisational skills are a must
- You have a proven problem-solving ability
- You work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
Initiative is different to other media agencies.We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients.
We are the world’s fastest growing media agency built upon the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic proposition is the belief that the faster a brand can move through culture the more relevant it can become. We call this Cultural Velocity ™. Our process is designed to create ideas that move through culture through unique insight, market leading analytics and strategic media brilliance. Our new world model is comprised of “craft centers” – Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnership and Culture, Insights & Analytics. At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here.