[Vacancy] Initiative is looking for an Associate Director, Memberships
Initiative is directly looking for a:
Associate Director, Memberships
NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1972, Nike has grown over the last 50 years into one of the most valuable, most loved and most emulated brands in the world, singular in its ability to create cultural conversation within the world of sports and fashion and far beyond.
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world; a mission expressed every day through product design, digital and physical retail consumer experiences, and brand communications.
Initiative is Nike's and Jordan brands newly-appointed media agency of record for EMEA, responsible for strategy, integrated media planning and activation, measurement, and data & technology services across 34 countries. Reprise partners with Initiative to create best in class solutions for Nike.
Partnering with Nike is an extraordinary opportunity requiring extraordinary talent. Our vision is to build the best integrated team connecting brand and performance to deliver best in class outcomes. The Nike Initiative EMEA team will be a highly diverse team, attracting the sharpest emerging and established media experts across all disciplines in the industry. With the chance to grow and do great work people all over the region will see, admire, and respond to.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
- As Associate Director, Membership you will have responsibility for:
- Continual Creation of digital marketing strategies to identify opportunities for competitive advantage for client
- Liaison between digital channel teams and Comms design teams to help contribute towards a multi-channel approach/strategy
- Master, identify and communicate trends in retail and client industries
- You will be the trusted advisor to Comms design and channel teams, with demonstrated ability to improve the team relationship, across all levels
- Design current and long-term goals and objectives for responsible campaigns, subject to approval by the Director
- Manage the overall day-to-day activity of channel managers and liaises with strategists to ensure key strategies and vision are deployed
- Responsible for division of budget - accounting for media spending, agency fees, tracking fees, etc
- Creating and presenting case studies, POVs, etc
- Expressing differences in Media Metrics
- Lead in discussions on attribution, audiences and intent internally and externally
- Clear POV on the value of eRetail vs D2C and on the future of eCommerce for client
- Responsible for the management of direct reports as well as the overall development and success of the team
- Lead, develop and manage staff.
- Ensure the team has received all tools and training needed in their roles.
- Accountable for team development; this includes utilizing organizational tools such as L&D, creating internal opportunities and challenges for staff, maintaining positive morale, partnering with HR and Directors on supporting organizational objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate experience within an agency environment, as well as managerial experience
- Advanced/Cutting Edge and strategic knowledge on all digital platforms such as Google, Facebook etc
- Advanced understanding of accelerating client targets through paid channels and app campaigns
- Demonstrable experience working on enterprise-level media accounts with large ($1m+) budgets
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into strategy when applied via online technologies
- A skilled presenter, comfortable working closely with senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills with an attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Working knowledge of Word, and PowerPoint
As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the world's leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more. At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here.