[Vacancy] Initiative is looking for an Associate, Paid Search
Initiative is directly looking for an:
Associate, Paid Search
NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1972, Nike has grown over the last 50 years into one of the most valuable, most loved and most emulated brands in the world, singular in its ability to create cultural conversation within the world of sports and fashion and far beyond.
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world; a mission expressed every day through product design, digital and physical retail consumer experiences, and brand communications.
Initiative is Nike's and Jordan brands newly-appointed media agency of record for EMEA, responsible for strategy, integrated media planning and activation, measurement, and data & technology services across 34 countries. Reprise partners with Initiative to create best in class solutions for Nike.
Partnering with Nike is an extraordinary opportunity requiring extraordinary talent. Our vision is to build the best integrated team connecting brand and performance to deliver best in class outcomes. The Nike Initiative EMEA team will be a highly diverse team, attracting the sharpest emerging and established media experts across all disciplines in the industry. With the chance to grow and do great work people all over the region will see, admire, and respond to.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
As Associate, Paid Search you will:
- Make changes in campaigns based on advice from Mentor on pacing, optimization, and campaign development as needed
- Optimize, and maintain paid search campaigns for clients
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Analyze & report data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis.
- Implement SEM best practices
- Keep abreast of industry news and support the development of POVs to communicate relevant updates to client
- Execute testing across campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing
- Proactive optimization efforts and identify testing opportunities
- Assist manager with compiling search plan
- Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis
- Campaign & budget management including optimizations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some SEM/PPC experience, preferably with agencies, experience web analytics and SEO a big plus
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Process-oriented, with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical
- Excellent writing and communication skills Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong working understanding of the SEM industry, including major players and supporting technology (bid management tools (SA360, Marin/Kenshoo), AdWords, and Microsoft Ads)
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, etc.)
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into media tactics when applied via online technologies
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Experience working on enterprise-level PPC accounts with large budgets ($1m+) preferred
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copywriting, landing page optimization, and bid management
As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the world's leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more. At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com.
Are you interested in this job? Apply here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie