[Vacancy] Initiative is looking for an Associate, Partnerships
Initiative is directly looking for an:
NIKE Inc. is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1972, Nike has grown over the last 50 years into one of the most valuable, most loved and most emulated brands in the world, singular in its ability to create cultural conversation within the world of sports and fashion and far beyond.
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world; a mission expressed every day through product design, digital and physical retail consumer experiences, and brand communications.
Initiative is Nike's and Jordan brands newly-appointed media agency of record for EMEA, responsible for strategy, integrated media planning and activation, measurement, and data & technology services across 34 countries.
Partnering with Nike is an extraordinary opportunity requiring extraordinary talent. Our vision is to build the best integrated team connecting brand and performance to deliver best in class outcomes. The Nike Initiative EMEA team will be a highly diverse team, attracting the sharpest emerging and established media experts across all disciplines in the industry. With the chance to grow and do great work people all over the region will see, admire, and respond to.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
As a Partnerships Associate, you will:
With the Client
- Maintain client’s schedules in accordance with their goals
- Respond to client requests proactively
- Learn key programs and tools
- Distribute, collect and organise RFPs (Requests For Proposal)
- Assist in reporting and tracking budgets, savings and value, ensuring accuracy for internal team
- Assist in evaluating partner proposals
- Be responsible for smooth running of day-to-day activities
- Develop relationship with other SBUs & local market partnership teams
- Enter buys onto Prisma and ensure system reflects accurate buys
- Update buy summary documents, regularly monitor direct buys-based 3rd party data to ensure delivery of campaign is in accordance with media plans
- Assist with Media/Data Ops on Ad Ops, tagging/ trafficking, and verification
- Be Integral in campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation
- Be responsible for billing discrepancies and produce resolutions
- Assist in actualisations with partners and final billing numbers
- Participate in analysis and post campaign summary of integrated programs
- Coordination and scheduling of partner and team meeting
- Compilation and distribution of conference reports from status meetings
- Participate in departmental projects as requested
- Attend company events and department wide meetings
- Timely resolution of billing discrepancies
- Ensure and advocate for partner relationships
Desired Skills & Experience
- Media planning/buying experience would be a bonus, but not compulsory
- You can demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You communicate concisely and clearly, both written and oral
- You have strong organisational and analytical skills
- You have a proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and conscientious, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We are the world’s fastest growing media agency built upon the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic proposition is the belief that the faster a brand can move through culture the more relevant it can become. We call this Cultural Velocity ™. Our process is designed to create ideas that move through culture through unique insight, market leading analytics and strategic media brilliance. Our new world model is comprised of “craft centers” – Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnership and Culture, Insights & Analytics. At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com or you can apply here directly.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie