[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Business to Business Lead Benelux
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Business to Business Lead Benelux
Reporting to the Country Manager Benelux, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic relationship between Logitech and B2B business in the Benelux.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of Top Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives
- Working with the account on a strategic relationship and drive the expansion of the Logitech share of wallet in these accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned accounts
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Develop the business by identifying all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives
- Lead the development of Logitech’s approach for B2B channel partners in the region.
- Coordinate and execute the regional plans, campaigns with your selected accounts
- Set up quarterly/yearly key metrics activity and execution plan
- Monitor and manage the execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and campaign results
- Set up a new efficient forecast process to improve our business planning
- Define, manage and control budget per Partner/Account
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Extensive B2B account management with 10years+ experience with a track record in consumer electronics or FMCG
- Possess a deep understanding of how to deal with B2B channel partners on a local and pan European basis and professional customers
- Fluent English as a second language, both written and verbal.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven, and solution-oriented person
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build strategic relationships
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
- Hunter and deal closer
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.