[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Customer Supply Chain Amazon Collaboration Manager
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Customer Supply Chain Amazon Collaboration Manager
The Customer Supply Chain (CSC) Amazon Collaboration Manager reports to the head of CSC Amazon & Etail. In this role you will be responsible for one of our key strategic Etail partners driving the collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment. Supporting the overall end to end Supply Chain process through joint business planning, scorecarding and tracking with our partner, with key focus on collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment (CPFR) and S&OE
You will be leading CPFR processes with strategic Partnership Account and actively manage customer expectations of in-stock and on-shelf-availability, inventory, and promotional activities. Communicate customer needs and requirements to supply chain partners to facilitate inventory planning and deployment. You will be collaborating with our Commercial Sales Organisation and our Customer to identify demand and supply risks to support business growth. You will focus on analyzing and translating our customer forecast and our own statistical forecast, converting input into demand planning process.
You will establish and lead Customer S&OP collaborating with the Commercial team and Country Key Account Managers to minimise channel imbalance, enable improved inventory levels, minimise out of stock risks as well as improve key KPI performance.
The Key Success Factor:
Active partnerships with our strategic Customer, Demand Planning and key collaborative business partnerships with our external and internal customers such as Sales, Marketing and Finance focusing on customer centricity. Engage sales functions internally and externally into improved joint forecast accuracy and alignment.
Quick thinking in identifying operational bottlenecks/challenges and seeks out opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiencies. Tactically develop and support cost savings initiatives to drive continuous improvement of key supply chain metrics - cost, service, inventory and cycle time.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Support the overall customer end to end Supply Chain process through joint business planning, scorecarding and tracking with our partner, with key focus on CPFR.
- Engage with our Strategic Partner and CSC team to improve and automate CPFR capabilities (tools/ processes) and drive supply chain efficiencies.
- Participate in the weekly CSC calls with our Strategic Partner to provide SC updates and risks. Define quarterly key focus skus list monitoring health and inventory availability.
- Drive the Customer S&OP/ S&OE process dedicated to our strategic partner, collaborating with the Commercial team and Country Key Account Managers & CSC Commercial collaboration team. To minimise channel imbalance, enable improved inventory levels, minimise OOS risks as well as improve key KPI performance.
- Analyse and understand our partner’s forecasting algorithm and engage further sales functions internally and externally to improve joint forecast accuracy. Establish an aligned plan providing inputs into the Demand Plan to support Commercial team overall financial targets.
- Lead and coordinate the retro planning of both large and incremental providing supply chain updates to the team.
- Facilitate the development and improve the Customer S&OP dashboard as well as other KPI dashboards.
- Work together with our dedicated Inventory team to streamline current processes related to supply availability.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years’ experience in supply chain management preferably in consumer electronics industry;
- Proven planning, analytical, presentation, and execution skills
- Must be proficient in reading, writing in English
- Strong in Excel and/or Tableau skills
- Customer, market, channel knowledge and experience preferred
- Demonstrate decision making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work while keeping outstanding attention to detail
- Analytical skills including data evaluation, identification, solution development and implementation
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
- Social perceptiveness and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally to team
- Influencing and collaborative skills across various levels in the organization.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include:
- Excellent service mindset
- Good communications skills and judgement
- Growth mindset
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie