[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Customer Supply Chain Specialist, Europe
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Customer Supply Chain Specialist, Europe
The role :
We are passionate about bringing the Logitech experience to people anywhere in Europe and want to be the most reliable and trustworthy Customer Supply Chain Partner Logitech and Customers have ever experienced. Therefore we are looking for a talented and energetic (Senior) Customer Supply Chain Specialist that is operationally responsible for meeting our Customers’ expectations when it comes to customer service, order fulfilment and distribution of Logitech products across our entire European market.
You will be operating within a dedicated Customer team, part of the greater Customer Supply Chain Europe organization. Together with other Customer Supply Chain Specialists, Customer Collaboration Managers, Sales Teams and our Distribution Partners you will ensure timely delivery of the right products to our Customers through proactive order management. The Customer Collaboration managers will depend on you to be able to manage the daily collaboration with our key distribution partners and retail customers.
The role will be varied, and depending on your seniority and experience, encompass many different areas in our customer supply chain ranging from managing Customer meetings to executing hands-on supply allocation processes.
The Key Success Factor :
A strong hands-on mentality and drive to get things done along with an affinity and talent for order management and fault free operational execution. You know that your order book is your most important reference.
Service oriented and responsive whilst standing for fact based communication. Having a strong attention to detail is how you stay on the ball.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead and coordinate the daily operational execution of shipments with stakeholders, including our warehouse, to give the best possible service towards your customers
- Ensure validity of orders in your order book and fulfil orders according to expectations, flag risks if service levels cannot be met, and constructively look for win-wins in your collaboration when not able to meet service levels
- Support visibility to customers on their orderbook by ensuring proper administration and standardized communication
- Execute and optimise intercompany orders , master data corrections/adjustments, electronic data interfacing, order scheduling, product life cycle management, event management, scrapping of excess, allocations, and other supporting operational duties
- Support other Customer Supply Chain Specialists, Distribution team and Customer Collaboration Managers in achieving metrics (service levels, stock-outs, on-time delivery, aging inventory, fill rate, etc.) to meet Customer Supply Chain targets
- Continuously look for ways to improve customer service and predictability and continuously challenge the status quo to enable continuous improvement
- Depending on seniority, support and act as back-up to Customer Collaboration managers in managing customers performance requirements
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- 2-7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in the fields of Supply Chain, Operations, Customer Service, Demand Planning, or related fields
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking in English. French is a strong advantage
- Proven experience within international business environments
- Strong in Excel and/or Tableau skills
- Customer, market, channel knowledge and experience preferred
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
- You embrace continuous learning and process improvement
In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include:
- Excellent service mindset
- Good communications skills and judgement
- Growth mindset
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline.
- Certified SCM, project management or continuous improvement accreditation such as Lean Six Sigma, PMM, Prince2, Scrum, Agile and/or APICS is a strong preference
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.