[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Design Guide - IT Organisation
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Design Guide - IT Organisation
The Logitech IT team is in search of an experienced Design Guide to support the roll-out of Design Thinking within the IT Organisation. Design 3.0 is a global design transformation program, part of Logitech’s continual evolution as a design company. With the support of Logitech’s Design 3.0 team this person will help guide human-centered design engagements and learning experiences within the IT organisation. Ideal candidates will have fluency leading individuals and teams through the design thinking process and have experience directly in service design and UX design. They will also have experience leading projects, navigating teams through design thinking processes, and developing others to build their own design capabilities. In this role you will help the global IT team build new capabilities and navigate the design process on applied projects, you will support the evolution of the program, being flexible and able to pivot the program as is needed.
What it Takes
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience leading teams through complex and flexible problem solving. You’re a confident and flexible person navigating teams where collaboration is imperative. You can relate to individuals and nurture growing talent. Your sweet spot is the intersection of design, learning, technology and impact. You’re comfortable shepherding stakeholders on the journey of bringing new mindsets and ways of working to teams. You have a passion for design and bring experience building and using prototypes to test assumptions and collect feedback.
In this Role
You will focus on developing a Design Thinking mindset within the IT organisation, at the outset supporting early adopter groups within IT. Your key activities include stakeholder partnership and organised thinking to inform the roll-out of DT within IT, facilitating workshops and design sprints and having an opportunity to develop a unique point of view about the ways design thinking can support business engagement, promote and enable employee engagement and improve employee productivity.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- Ability to drive Design Thinking, facilitate workshops and design sprints.
- A burning passion to coach and support others to reach their full potential and the ability to build meaningful relationships to get great work done.
- Self Starter that can deliver user-centric solutions balancing technical and creative requirements.
- Experience working across global teams with different cultures and mindsets (US - EU - Asia).
- Improve the UI/UX design and development process and the resulting user experience and its quality and sustainability in multiple devices
- Ability to identify user needs, motivations, behaviours and pain points to empathise with users. Distill insights into actionable goals to inform decisions and drive business needs.
- Working in an Agile environment with cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to map an engaging visual story of a user’s touchpoints with a product from every omnichannel, to help understand expectations and identify opportunities to improve the overall experience and user satisfaction.
- Work with a defined brand style guide, coding standards and very detailed high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- UX/UI design portfolio
- 4+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Demonstrable Experience with UI-UX tools like Sketch, Balsamiq, Figma, Framer X, Invision, Adobe Suite including Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in Lean UX
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction and Usability factors
- Experience with the latest user interface frameworks such as AngularJS, React, and JQuery is a plus.
Bachelor's degree required in Interactive Design, Visual Communications, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or related disciplines. Design thinking qualifications and facilitation experience.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance. #LI-AC2. Apply for this job here.