[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Senior Customer Supply Chain Specialist, Europe
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Senior Customer Supply Chain Specialist, Europe
This role can be worked from either Nijmegen, Netherlands or Cork, Ireland
The Role :
We are passionate about bringing the Logitech experience to people anywhere in Europe and want to be the most reliable and trustworthy Customer Supply Chain (CSC) Partner Logitech and Customers have ever experienced. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Customer Supply Chain Specialist who has comprehensive end-to-end supply chain knowledge and has proven records translating Voice of Customers into scalable solutions.
You will be an important piece of the puzzle in the Customer Supply Chain Europe organisation, working closely with Program Managers, Category Planners, CSC Collaboration Manager, Commercial Teams and our manufacturing sites in Asia to introduce and execute a new fulfillment model for one of our biggest customers in Europe. In this role you will be interacting with multifunctional stakeholders internally and externally, hence, great communication and good numeracy skills are essential.
Based in the Netherlands, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Amazon and Etail Customer Supply Chain and directly contributing to intensifying the collaboration with Logitech’s strategic customer.
The Key Success Factor :
A strong hands-on mentality and drive to get things done along with an affinity and talent in process implementation to fault-free execution. You connect the dots between various stages of the supply chain and ensure to advocate for our customer’s best interests.
Service oriented and responsive whilst standing for fact based communication. Having a strong attention to detail is how you stay on the ball.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Job Description :
- Lead and coordinate the daily operational execution of shipments with stakeholders, including our warehouse, to give the best possible service towards your customers.
- Ensure validity of orders in your order book and fulfil orders according to expectations, flag risks if service levels cannot be met, and constructively look for win-wins in your collaboration when not able to meet service levels.
- Establish effective and efficient communication with stakeholders and ensure cross functional alignment on customer demand.
- Work closely with CSC Customer Collaboration Manager to align on customer forecast, supply commitment, service-level and supply chain scorecard performance.
- Follow measurable KPIs to analyze business benefits (cost, lead time … etc.), and support other CSC Europe members to introduce best-in-class business processes for their customers.
- Continuously look for ways to improve customer service. Predictability and continuously challenge the status quo to enable continuous improvement.
- Depending on seniority, support and act as back-up to Customer Collaboration managers in managing customers performance requirements.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- 2-7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in the fields of Supply Chain, Operations, Account Management or related fields.
- Comprehensive end-to-end supply chain knowledge. Etail channel experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking in English. Additional language is a bonus.
- Proven experience within international business environments.
- Strong in Excel/Google Sheets with the capability to design complex functions and automate the report generation process.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative.
- You embrace continuous learning and process improvement.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include:
- Excellent service mindset
- Good communications skills and judgement
- Growth mindset
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline.
- Certified SCM, project management or continuous improvement accreditation such as Lean Six Sigma, PMM, Prince2, Scrum, Agile and/or APICS would be a bonus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie