[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Senior Demand Planner EMEA - Video Collaboration
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Senior Demand Planner EMEA - Video Collaboration
Location: Ireland or Netherlands, possibility to work remotely within these countries
The Senior Demand Planner is ideal for someone who wants to be part of change, who thrives to become better personally and professionally every day. We are bringing demand planning closer to our internal and external customers while gathering and analyzing demand trends and signals, driving collaborations with multiple business partners and taking on a key role in driving business decisions. This position will be responsible for managing the demand forecast at both Sell In and Sell Thru level and the category success from a supply chain perspective. You will work very closely with sales and marketing and supply chain teams to create and maintain a demand plan and to drive the S&OP processes for the respective category. You are in charge!
Be Bold Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Build and develop engaging relationships with key sales and marketing teams.
- Acquire, understand, and incorporate demand signals, channel data, replenishment triggers in the development of the product level demand plan.
- Analyze pipeline and deals data leverage it as inputs for demand planning
- Prepare and present demand plans, actual performances, inventory status and call out any risks and opportunity with the appropriate solution during monthly S&OP meetings with senior executives.
- Establish and maintain SKU-level demand plan for assigned product category using analytical and statistical tools, intelligence gathering and collaboration.
- Monitor inventory levels, take corrective and preventive actions with related functions to avoid supply shortages and excess/aging stocks.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc performance summaries with fact-based root cause analysis, propose & carry out corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage all aspects related to weekly, monthly, and quarterly demand planning activities.
- Manage product life cycle transitions from (NPI) New Product Introduction phase to (EOL) End of Life to ensure supply availability and targeted inventory level.
- Drive development and implementation of processes and tools related to demand planning, forecasting, and supply allocation.
- Support the continuous improvement initiatives to refine existing process and tools and to develop the next generation of activities.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related subject area.
- Experience in enterprise business or high tech industry is highly preferable
- Analytical and outstanding capabilities with demonstrated ability to understand use of advanced analytics and optimization techniques.
- Experience in consumer electronics and FMCG or CPG companies is at advantage
- Experienced participation in S&OP processes.
- Ability to analyze trade-offs between inventory, air freight, capacity, etc. and make informed decisions/ recommendations.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information.
- Preference is given to global experience and demonstrated applied knowledge of customer, market, and channel business.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie