[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager E-Tail
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Senior Key Account Manager E-Tail
Reporting to the Country Manager Benelux, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship between Logitech and assigned E-tail customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of E-tail Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, management resources; providing leadership & inspiration fostering a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration, and achieving big bold goals.
- Develop the business by identifying and accelerating all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives coordinate country campaigns with your selected accounts and execute with excellence.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Set up a quarterly key metrics activity and execution plan.
- Monitor and manage the execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and campaign results.
- Set up an efficient forecast process to drive predictable revenue growth.
- Define, manage and control budget per Partner/Account.
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters.
- anticipate market changes to drive new, relevant solutions to customers.
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Extensive account management experience with a track record in consumer electronics, IT, or FMCG.
- Possess a deep understanding of E-tail sales processes.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven, and solution-oriented person.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build strategic relationships.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie