[Vacancy] Off The Record is looking for an Experiment Designer / Growth Marketer
Off The Record is directly looking for an:
Experiment Designer / Growth Marketer
Digital is eating the world; starting with your own idea has never been easier, but growing your startup into a sustainable business is harder than ever before. Corporates slowly die while startups are knocking on their doors and need to innovate rapidly in order to survive.
At Off The Record we recognize these challenges and help companies with business model innovation, paving the road to traction and long-term sustainable growth. We strongly believe in creativity blended with technology backed by data, obviously.
Our clients range from the coolest scale-ups in town such as Storytel, felyx and Scribbr to global multinationals like Philips and Nestlé. It's our mission to help our clients with a sustainable growth path for them to stand out from the noise in the digital jungle. We work together with our clients and aren't simply for hire. We choose our clients wisely and look for mutual core values: humble, hustle & honest.
Off The Record - a label for growth, is a digital growth bureau in the heart of Amsterdam. We are part of Ace - a family of leading agencies.
As a marketing/venturing focused generalist, you'll be our execution powerhouse at early-stage businesses. Classically, these are either pre-product market fit startups or corporate ventures. We regard this function at the intersection of growth marketing and experiment design since you'll have to leverage your online marketing knowledge to either work towards traction and paying customers or use it to your advantage to design the right experiment that will validate a business-critical assumption.
You will be accompanied by a strategic function, and together you'll work closely together with these founding teams to work towards a viable business. It's quite a broad mission you'll have, but as a jack-off-all-trades, it makes you want to dig in even more. Are you up for the ride?
Your experience & skills:
- 2+ years experience at a digital agency, startup or corporate venture
- Comfortable with using and setting up tools like Google Analytics / Intercom / Webflow
- Skilled in multiple acquisition channels (must: Facebook / Adwords)
- Able to map out customer journeys and customer personas
- Know a thing or two about the Lean Startup
- Experience in designing and executing experiments to validate riskiest business assumptions
- A proven track record regarding growth results (no vanity metrics)
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English
This describes you best:
- You are an extrovert but know when to listen to others
- When you speak, you're not afraid to present your work to others (founders/ceo's/investors/stakeholders)
- You assess businesses according to their funnel or metric ecosystem, all the while thinking about whether they solve the right jobs-to-be-done for their users
- A digital native and fast learner when it comes to being comfortable with new tools
- Crunching numbers and executing on experiment data analysis is what you do for breakfast
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to deal with multiple clients / projects during the week and still smile
- You can keep things internal if needed, a lot of our work for clients is off the record..
In addition to the challenge, why we think you want to work here:
- You will be part of an ambitious group of some of the smartest folks in town regarding growth and business venturing
- We offer accelerated personal growth and career opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package
- Multiple (international) team-building events and activities
- All the tech gear you need to get your best work done
- You'll be part of Ace, the newest and fast-growing agency collective in the Netherlands
Are you interested in this job? Apply here.