[Vacancy] Outbrain is looking for a Programmatic Technical Operations Manager
Outbrain is directly looking for a:
Programmatic Technical Operations Manager
Amsterdam | Brussels | Ljubljana - Zemanta | London | Madrid | Milan | Munich | Netanya | Paris
Outbrain is the world’s leading, content recommendation platform, connecting audiences to the content they love through our relationships with some of the largest media companies in the world. The company currently serves approx. 250 billion personalized content recommendations every month and reaches over 2 billion visitors from across the globe. Our expansion to some of the web's largest global properties is a reflection of its rapid growth and its successful innovations in supporting a new era of digital publishing.
The Programmatic Technical Operations Manager is responsible for managing Outbrain's post-sale relationships with its supply and demand providers. This person will be in charge of all technical aspects with our partners to help them achieve their goals through implementation, optimization and scale while working with product and R&D to push this initiative. We’re looking for a tech-savvy individual who can properly navigate technical integrations, troubleshooting and optimizations for some of Outbrain’s largest customers.
- Tech Savvy Analyst and Operations Expert
- A person who is capable of managing multiple tasks & projects at the same time, servicing multiple internal customers as well as external communication with counterparts working for our dozens of programmatic partners.
- The successful candidate will have experience in the technical aspects of the programmatic marketplace and will be able to develop a deep understanding of our demand and supply sources. This person will bring a data-led, metrics-focused approach to solving problems and aid the team in building commercially successful partnerships that delight marketers and business partners.
- The candidate has a decisive, trustworthy character, deep technical and analytical abilities, and will inspire team members to think outside the box and
motivate those around them.
- Culture fit, energetic, hungry, smart, organized, collaborative, transparent, down-to-earth, highly-motivated, entrepreneurial, non-political, high integrity, passionate, accountable, disciplined, detailed, a problem-solver, results-focused and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Work with external partners on programmatic integrations, troubleshooting, and technical problem-solving, as well as automation and deeply technical processes.
- Provide real insights about the activity through deep analysis using multiple internal and external tools and platforms.
- Work closely with product, BI, and R&D, and other internal and external stakeholders to provide quality technical support and solutions.
- A technical individual with analytical skills and mandatory proficiency in SQL - A MUST.
- Ad-tech products/tech/operations background, at least 3 years - Prior experience in businesses that have developed and operated successful digital ad tech products - A MUST.
- Education and Training: Bachelor’s degree in industrial and management engineering or in a similar discipline.
- Integrations knowledge - RestAPI, HTTP protocol, JSON, knowledge with OpenRTB protocols, PostMan.
- Analyzing - Making data into business suggestions! connect all relevant data points to a clear conclusion - familiarity with Hive, Vertica, MySQL, BQ, Redshift.
- Troubleshooting - Good understanding of information system concepts to better understand possible problems in the production environment.
- Monitoring - Familiarity with reading, creating tracking reports, dashboards, graphs, monitoring changes within production environment, advantage - familiar Grafana, Druid.
- Time management Skills: Managers of technical operations are well versed in coordinating technical processes to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Fluent and proficient in English (verbal and writing) - A MUST
- Understanding of 2 sided marketplaces. Understands the metrics and levers involved in scaling a B2B2C marketplace.
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.