[Vacancy] Outbrain is looking for an Industry Director, Automotive & Technology
Outbrain is directly looking for an:
Industry Director, Automotive & Technology
Amsterdam | Brussels | Cologne| London | Milan | Munich | Paris
As we’re further expanding our Enterprise strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and experienced Industry Director to help develop our business within these verticals.
The Automotive and Technology verticals are a critical growth engine where the Industry Director will play a key role in establishing and developing direct partnerships with the largest brands of these verticals.
Reporting into the Global Ad Revenue team, the role offers the opportunity to be part of the building team of Industry Directors at Outbrain and to contribute to the development of our sales strategy at a global level. You will also work very closely with the local Industry Leads in each country to develop our business within these verticals locally and execute brand partnership at best.
You will be able to leverage a large amount of existing local successes with many advertisers including Renault, BMW, Volvo, Samsung, IBM, DELL, and many others.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with top brand advertisers
- Lead, develop, manage and maintain strategic partnerships at group level to influence and motivate individual markets to grow their activity with Outbrain
- Be the expert of Auto & Tech industries to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs
- Drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your vertical(s)
- Define & Implement Added Value Services for Auto & Tech Brands
- Become the OB evangelist for the vertical with highest level of clients and represent OB in key industry events
- Help marketing develop marketing programs designed to build awareness and drive sales leads (host webinars, contribute whitepapers…)
- Quarterly planning framework for Auto & Tech revenue
- Implement solutions with MIS & local teams to improve business monitoring
- Coordination with external & internal stakeholder the activation of services for Brands
Winning factors - we are looking for evidence of:
- 7+ years digital sales experience in the ad-tech sector
- Extensive network of senior leaders and decision makers into brands at local and global level
- Extensive understanding and background in the Automotive &/or Technology industry or more, at a global level
- Deep understanding of ad tech industry (native, video, display and performance)
- Strong experience in building relationships and long term partnership with top brand decision makers
- Leadership ability to influence colleagues
- Proven track record in sales / account management
- Clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful (combine analytical + client facing)
- A curious and self-starting nature
- Strategic planning ability and the drive to achieve and stretch targets
- A team player who thrives on strong collaboration
- Organised - there is a lot to do
- Fluency in English, other European languages beneficial
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.