[Vacancy] Outbrain is looking for an Office Manager - Part time- (25h)
Outbrain is directly looking for an:
Office Manager - Part time- (25h)
Amsterdam | Brussels
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
We are looking for a proactive Office Manager to join our high performing team, in our central Brussel office. You will report into the Country Manager and provide support to the team by ensuring we have a first class, unique environment.
At Outbrain, we created the "DISCOVERY" space. We are on a mission to help users discover the most interesting content online, while giving Brands the ability to reach a large and highly engaged audience in order to accelerate their business. Using personalized links, Outbrain recommends content across many of the biggest media sites, including CNN, Time Inc., Sky News, Telegraph, Le Monde, El País, La Vanguardia, Hola...
As with all Outbrain positions, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter. Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard-working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including gym subsidy, free snacks and drinks to name a few!
Your First 6 Months Should Look Like This
- In your first month, you will find your bearings, build relationships with the team, get to know other key stakeholders and make contact with external suppliers.
- After three months you will be comfortable with handling any office related enquiries/projects for our office.
- You will have become the “right hand” of the Country Manager and be supporting him in his day to day role.
- After six months you will be recognised as the go to person for the office and will be providing innovation and best practice; keeping the office an enjoyable place to work in and one which people are proud to recommend!
- Maintain the general upkeep of the office (food & beverage restocking,etc.)
- Cater for the office and for events including meetings, partner events (prepare coffee, order food for kitchen/meetings/conferences/managers when needed)
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and is in good working condition, and liaise with the IT team for any IT equipment issues or queries
- Manage and negotiate supplier’s contracts (insurance, housekeeping, travel partners...)
- Organise in-office and larger, off-site meetings.
- Schedule, organise and oversee all aspects of planning for the company's holiday parties, happy hours, weekly company lunches, and board of director meetings.
- Set up and manage filing systems for contracts and coordinating with other to ensure contract sign off procedures are followed.
- Devise and enforcing various policies for the EU operation
- Assist with travel for the team if needed and work with US counter parts on hotel and transportation for employees.
- Maintain company's events calendar and assist with scheduling. Send notifications to offices regarding closures (holidays, inclement weather, etc.).
- Work closely with the Israel, EU and US offices’ office manager.
- When needed, work on special projects with management, e.g. marketing and customer events.
- Support HR with employees onboarding and offboarding (liaise with IT, ensure desk has been set up, archive resignation letters, etc.)
- Keep an eye on incoming post relevant to HR
- Cross-functional support to the Sales and Publishers teams in any aspects they may need which can include Sales Force, Rebates, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Office Management and/or Executive Assistant experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written skills (including fluent written and spoken English)
- Demonstrable excellent Customer Service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - we need a team player who is confident and outgoing and able to hold their own!
- Super organised and is always one step ahead
- Excited about the contribution you can make to Outbrain
- High level of attention to detail
- Remains calm under pressure and is a people person
- Sales Force, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Tools experience is required.
Applications should submit both a current resume and personalised cover letter in English.
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.