[Vacancy] Paramount is looking for a Content Rating Coordinator
Paramount is directly looking for a:
Content Rating Coordinator (3 months temporary contract)
Paramount Global is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, its portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount Global provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount CNA (Central & Northern Europe and Asia) portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, , MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Paramount Network. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products. Paramount provides powerful production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 70 countries..
Our goal is to be the world's leading, branded entertainment company across television, motion pictures, and digital media platforms. We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage be optimistic and determinaded whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets by having agility and adaptability, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Yellowstone, MTV EMAs, South Park, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter and many more...
Paramount CNA embraces diversity, inclusivity & collaboration; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. We are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For Skyshowtime, we are looking for a Content Rating Coordinator to help clasify and rate the launch catalogue of this new streaming platform. There will be many titles/ genre’s and types of content available on this streaming service. The viewers need to be able to select which content will be appropriate for their household. The ratings applied to content will affect directly what our viewers decide to watch.
Within our Rights data and Compliance team, you will serve as a trusted content rating coordinator, working with our content and legal teams to assign accurate maturity ratings and advisories.
Just the right job for you:
- Guide editorial decisions regarding local compliance and content
- Thoroughly check content with quality and accuracy
- Be responsible for coordinating with several departments for timely
management of content
- Be responsible for sourcing content to review and prioritize based
on publication date
- Add age ratings based on the NICAM questionaire, but also take regional
and cultural sensitivities into account
- Identify operational inefficiencies and implement solutions
- Prepare weekly process reports and send these out to the relevant
That’s why we want you:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in Dutch and English in writing and verbally
- A great passion for film & television and an understanding of the european
- Ability to quickly master internal tools and systems, and fluency in Excel,
Google Sheets or other management systems a plus
- Ability to multitask and self-manage projects that require cross-functional
- Great communication skills: you must be able to actively build
relationships with internal and external departments
- Prioritization and organization; you must be able to juggle time-sensitive
requests from multiple business partners
- Attention to detail; you must be able to manage a high volume of
information with great accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills; you must be resourceful and collaborative in
managing challenging tasks
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.