[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for Audio/Video QC Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Audio/Video QC Coordinator
Why ViacomCBS? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details.
At ViacomCBS you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world.
In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and Spike. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society. For the Global Media Operations team, we are looking for a: Audio/Video QC Coordinator (Project-based).
We are a leading global media company, ViacomCBS localizes and distributes premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide with super quality. For several high-priority projects we are looking for experienced A/V QC coordinators to fill day, swing and potential weekend positions.
The ideal A/V QC Coordinator will possess at least 1 – 2 years of working in QC with various audio-video sources, including expertise in understanding video and audio formats and specifications. Join us if you are passionate about entertainment, innovation, and customer service excellence! This is a 9 – 20 months project employee position based out of the ViacomCBS, Amsterdam office.
As a member of the GCS Media Operations team your key responsibilities will be:
- Manual QC checks on premium content for audio-video and text issues e.g. sync and subtitle issues.
- Depending on the content: - Spot check QC of pre-defined segments of a show, series or movie - Full tech QC on full duration of the content.
- Submitting reports based on findings.
- Professionally communicate, both written and verbally, with peers from project and other GMO teams.
That’s why we want you to have:
- MBO+ degree
- 1 - 2 years working experience preferably within a Media or Broadcast environment
- Knowledge of various A/V formats (MXF, Pro-Res, mp4, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision
- Comfortable with a variety of computer programs and applications
- Must be able to understand technical procedures
- Effective communication skills in English
- Able to take initiatives and use sound judgement
- A positive, can-do attitude and a team player
- Is able (and enjoys) to work project-based
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie