[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Brand Analyst
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One.
In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want. We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more.
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society. For our Strategy, Insights & Analytics department we are recruiting a full-time Brand Analyst!
As a member of the Strategy, Insights & Analytics team you:
- Are responsible for Comedy Central & Nickelodeon Multiplatform KPI tracking.
- Track linear TV performance and advise on scheduling optimisations together with the programming team.
- Suggest improvement for our linear TV business together with the programming team
- Set campaign targets & create campaign reports per brand.
- Ensuring that marketing, communications and sales know their target groups and highlights of the brands and help them to successfully grow awareness and conversion.
- Track VoD performance on partner platforms and websites.
- Track web and social media performance and support digital team in growing the social accounts through designing and executing experiments.
- Supporting other digital and VoD initiatives with user and market insights to grow the non-linear footprint.
- Supporting the budget and planning cycle for linear and digital.
- Deliver performance business cases for acquisitions, production, or other commercial initiatives.
- Delivering target audience insights using 3rd party insights tools, existing research materials, and by conducting own surveys in cooperation with research vendors as part of the global research group.
That’s why we want you to have:
- At least a completed HBO bachelor's degree in a relevant field, preferably with a heavy research and / or analysis component.
- 3-5 years of experience as a quantitative analyst or other position with focus on quantitative analysis.
- Experience or affinity with media.
- Deep knowledge of at least 1 of the following topics: media analytics, marketing analytics, sales analytics, social media analytics, digital experimentation/growth hacking.
- Basic knowledge of quantitative survey analysis methods.
- Software: Microsoft office knowledge, especially Excel; Experience with Adobe Analytics (or Google Analytics) and native social platform analytics tools is a plus; Experience with Tableau is a plus; Experience with query languages is a plus.
- Professional knowledge of the Dutch & English language, spoken and written.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.