[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Content Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details.
At ViacomCBS you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world.
In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and Spike. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For our Global Content Operations department, we are recruiting a full-time Content Operations Coordinator! This is a 12 months project employee position based out of the ViacomCBS, Amsterdam office.
As a member of the Content Operations team you:
- Manage availability lists on content, localization and metadata and provide these to our multiplatform team and (international) partners.
- Manage and register all updates on content, localization and metadata.
- Manage and register all updates on project progress.
- Collaborate constructively with peers from operational teams around the world.
- Together with our cooperating teams around the world, ensure content-, localization- and metadata availability and consistency throughout all databases.
- Together with our cooperating teams around the world, work on replacing (parts of) our content-, localization- and metadata to transform this into one in the highest industry standards.
- Provide operational support to team/ project leads as required by the supervisor.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Experience: Starter – 2 years’ work experience.
- Language skills: Effective communication in English.
- Is able (and enjoys) to work project-based.
- Defines a clear goal
- Communicates easily and clearly within all stakeholders (business as usual).
- Highly accurate in entering and checking (meta)data availability and consistency.
- Is happy to work with operational challenges.
- Is able to work with tight deadlines.
- Client service minded.
- Is familiar with or is easy to adapt to operational workflows, tools and systems (Service Now, Confluence, Jira, Teams, Slack, etc.).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie