[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Content Operator Multiplatform Operations
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Content Operator Multiplatform Operations
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Spike. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
For the IMM Multiplatform Operations team in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting a full time: Content Operator Multiplatform Operations
Multiplatform Operations is responsible for processing and distributing content and (editorial/technical) metadata that is required for publishing on non-linear platforms of internal and external clients (i.e. VOD, OTT, Apps, Mobile, Websites). We deliver content to portfolio of Global clients e.g. iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, UPC, SKY.
Just the right job for you:
- The Content Operator works in IMM's Multiplatform Operations department.
- Responsible for an internal/external client base and act as a main point of contact regarding non-linear publishing requests.
- Manages new client requests, prioritizes work and is persistent and resourceful in order to deliver results.
- Works with regional Brand programmers on accurate schedule information according to deadlines.
- Ensures availability of all required media components and liaises with IMM MediaDesk team on timely access of content and required localization (i.e. dubs, subs and metadata).
- Monitors the processing of content using various systems (e.g. WON, Sensei, FLOW/Orchestrator).
- Prevents and solves issues and where needed works with the respective technical support teams.
- QC’s processed content and deliverables (e.g. XML’s).
- Ensures content is delivered in time and on spec to ensure flawless publishing on the clients platform.
- Identifies and advises on operational efficiencies and Standards Operation Protocols within the team.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date documentation about responsible workflows.
- Upon request provides operational support to departmental projects.
That’s why we want you:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of professional experience in media environment; within non-linear media is a pre.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English and preferably another language, both in writing and verbally.
- Actively builds relationships with internal and external clients/departments.
- Pro-active, has overview and manages the work with an eye for detail.
- Open, positive attitude and not afraid to take on a challenge or learn new (technical) skills.
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Please note that in this process we are collaborating with our recruitment partners Randstad in Madrid, Spain – the selection process and all initial communication will be handled by them.
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie