[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Director Partnerships Benelux
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Director Partnerships Benelux
ViacomCBS Networks International, a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others.
ViacomCBS Networks CAN (Central & Northern Europe and Asia) portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Paramount Network. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks CNA provides powerful production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 70 countries..
Our goal is to be the world's leading, branded entertainment company across television, motion pictures, and digital media platforms. We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage be optimistic and determinaded whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets by having agility and adaptability, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Yellowstone, MTV EMAs, South Park, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter and many more...
ViacomCBS Networks CNA embraces diversity, inclusivity & collaboration; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. We are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
The Director Partnerships Benelux is responsible for:
- Managing and maximizing the ad sales representation partnerships with Ad Alliance (RTL) in the Netherlands and DPG Media in Belgium.
- Renewing and renegotiating future ad sales representation agreements.
- Finding content co-production partners (broadcasters and SVOD services) for the Dutch linear channels.
- Continuously track and provide narrative to the sales performance as part of the forecasting process.
- Maximizing awareness of ViacomCBS assets & commercial opportunities and providing sales support to our partners.
- Trade marketing initiatives to drive B2B awareness for ViacomCBS brands in cooperation with- or aimed at our partners.
That’s why we want you to have:
- University (WO) education level
- At least 5 years of experience in TV ad sales and media buying
- Proven partner management and negotiating skills
- Network in the Dutch media industry
- Affinity for numbers
- Comfortable and experienced in having C-level discussions
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.