[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Fulltime Images Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Fulltime Images Coordinator
ViacomCBS Networks International, a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others.
ViacomCBS Networks CAN (Central & Northern Europe and Asia) portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Paramount Network. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks CNA provides powerful production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 70 countries..
Our goal is to be the world's leading, branded entertainment company across television, motion pictures, and digital media platforms. We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage be optimistic and determinaded whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets by having agility and adaptability, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Yellowstone, MTV EMAs, South Park, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter and many more...
ViacomCBS Networks CNA embraces diversity, inclusivity & collaboration; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. We are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
Would you like to serve clients all over the World? Do you have a talent and enthusiasm for complex problem solving? Are you excited about mastering new technology? Can you both work independently, and collaborate like a pro? Do you like watching your favorite shows and movies anywhere, on any kind of device? Then we are looking for you!
The department responsibility is to process and distribute all Viacom’s content for publishing on non-linear platforms, for both internal and external clients. We deliver world-class content to platforms all over the World, including; iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, UPC, SKY etc.
- Creation of layered images (PSD files) in Photoshop following the brand style guides
- Creation of screen grabs from high resolution video files
- Sourcing high resolution images, logos, press shots (internal and external)
- Present Viacom content at its best for through Images
- Flexible to adapt to changes on the go
- Think along the project, provide suggestions while actively seeking new ways for efficiency
- Oversee and uphold the highest of quality standards on all deliverables.
- Warrant on time delivery of content to ensure flawless publishing.
- Troubleshoot and manage issues alongside the technical support teams.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Demonstrate Bachelor+ level of working and thinking.
- Proven experience of working with Photoshop is essential
- Computer experience of working with Windows
- Strong design/artwork skills, ability to bring creativity into standard style guide description
- Experience in editing and graphic software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal (other languages are a plus)
- High level of operational excellence highly organized and systems oriented.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
- Positive attitude and team-focus, positive approach to working in an international team
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to priorities workload.
- Persistent and resourceful, driven to deliver results.
- Open, positive attitude – you will not shy away from a new challenge
- Willingness to learn new (technical) skills, with speedy application.
- Actively build and maintain cross-functional and International relationships, both internal and external
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Twitter
Volg het Nederlands MediaNetwerk op Facebook
Word lid van de Nederlands MediaNetwerk Groep op LinkedIn
Vacatures in media- en marketingcommunicatie