[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Presentation Scheduler
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA?
ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets. Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more.
For our Channel Operations department we are recruiting Presentation Scheduler! As a member of the UK/Cross Cluster team you will be responsible for following aspects:
- Is the main point of contact for the Programming Manager of the channel.
- Creates accurate and attractive schedules and ensures they meet brand- and legal requirements.
- Executes on air promotion strategies by tactically scheduling marketing campaigns according to briefing.
- Liaises with Global Content Operations and Broadcast Operations to ensure all schedules are prepared according to deadlines.
- Monitors, prevents and solves technical problems before transmission to ensure flawless play out.
- Owns an area of expertise (e.g. on-screen graphics, workflows, systems) within the team.
- Ensures all data entry to and output from the channel operations management is accurate.
- Prioritizes work and is persistent and resourceful in order to deliver results Development.
- Seeks developmental goals and works to attain them an is open and responsive to feedback.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date documentation about the channel Innovation.
- Comes up with original, creative ideas and solutions and works pro-actively to improve processes.
- Provides operational support to team projects as required by the supervisor.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Great communication skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Great organizational skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.