[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Sr Manager, Global Video Catalog Operations
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Sr Manager, Global Video Catalog Operations
Why Viacom International Media Networks? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, , MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more., .
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
About the team:
We are the Video Operations and Streaming team, responsible for supporting the video delivery and architecture of VOD and Live content streamed on over 15 platforms for CBS All Access / Paramount+. Our team is also responsible for the encoding and delivery of premium content to millions of users every day!
We are seeking an experienced senior manager global video catalog operations to join our team. The role requires someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about digital video to lead all aspects of a wide range of video related initiatives, with focus on content protection systems integrations and migrations. Our ideal candidate presents good technical skills and is a problem solver with an enthusiasm for developing solutions and processes to address complex problems.
- Manage video catalog initiatives in coordination with global content teams.
- Monitor and address video streaming related issues in a global SVOD service.
- Represent video team in product and operational meetings.
- Work with project management to track progress towards catalog launches.
- Manage content QC process from ingest to publication.
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- You have +3 year experience in similair tasks and/or enviroment.
- You have +1 year in managerial role in similair tasks and/or environment.
- You have a good level in English and any second or third languages are validated (especially Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish).
- You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative and with a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to operate independently, balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Experience with content localization - metadata, audio, subtitles etc..
- Experience with and strong knowledge of streaming video DRM(Fairplay, PlayReady, Widevine),
- Video formats, encoding and delivery methods.
- Familiarity with mobile device video capabilities and managing video for mobile networks
- Solid technical skills with expertise in working with XML and JSON
- Experience with resolving REST API based mobile/OTT applications issues
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.