[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager Benelux
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Trade Marketing Manager Benelux
Why ViacomCBS Networks Central & Northern Europe and Asia? ViacomCBS Networks CNA comprises many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. The portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and Paramount Network. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks CNA provides powerful production, distribution, and advertising solutions for partners across more than 70 countries.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps, and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets. Our portfolio includes the Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the Beach, SpongeBob Squarepants, PAW Patrol, Yellowstone, MTV EMAs, South Park, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter and many more…
ViacomCBS Networks CNA embraces diversity; we are committed to creating an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to mirror the cultures and countries where we operate, develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For our ViacomCBS Benelux team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are recruiting, initially limited to 1 year, for a Trade Marketing Manager Benelux.
ViacomCBS Benelux’ local TV and online ad sales business is represented by AdAlliance* in the Netherlands and byDPG Media** in Belgium. Our main content distribution partners in the Benelux are Ziggo, KPN (NL), TeleNet and Proximus(BE).
The trade marketing manager Benelux reports into the Director Advanced Marketing Solutions and is responsible for the B2B marketing of our brands and the marketing support for our sales agents and content distribution partners in the Netherlands and Belgium.
AdAlliance is part of the RTL group in the Netherlands. DPG Media is one of the major media companies in Belgium and is the home of the well-known brands VTM, Q2, Vitaya, CAZ, VTMKZOOM, KADET, Stievie FREE, Qmusic, Joe, Mobile Vikings and JIM Mobile.
As a member of the Benelux team:
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Position ViacomCBS as leader in content and youth marketing (kids, youth, young adults).
- Accelerate awareness, understanding and credibility of Viacom Advanced marketing solutions & Amplify the performance and key brand highlights of the brand portfolio.
- Creating and executing the B2B marketing plan, including (media) buying and event sponsoring.
- Deliver qualitative client entertainment programs to strengthen relationships with key clients.
- Creation of the annual trade marketing plan and budget.
- Support Ad Alliance, DPG Media and operators with marketing support in cooperation with the marketing departments of the brands.
- Provide sales partners’ and operators’ marketing and sales teams with programming and marketing updates to make sure that ViacomCBS brands are always top of mind.
- Execution of ViacomCBS BLX and single brand trade marketing activities in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Execution of local B2B events (e.g. Nickelodeon Toy Fair, MTV EMA client program).
- First point of contact for Ad Alliance, DPG Media and for operational sales support.
- Assist ViacomCBS Advanced Marketing Solutions team with information, analysis and presentations
That’s why we want you to have:
The ideal candidate for this role must have an understanding about the media (preferably television) landscape with strong affinity to (supporting) sales & trade marketing activities. The stakeholder landscape is very wide with complex lines of connection/relationship, thus the candidate should have excellent communication skills and have strong ability to prioritize and manage expectations in an objective and customer-friendly way. The ideal candidate should possess the following skills & experience;
- an ambitious, strategic and creative mindset
- 3 years of relevant working experience in a commercial environment, preferably in the Media/Television industry;
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication/Business;
- Fluent in Dutch & English;
- Excellent organization & coordination skills;
- Experience with (online) media buying (Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube).
- Good MS Powerpoint and Excel skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality and you execute actions with excellence while being knowledgeable about the bigger picture/business objective;
- You are passionate about our brands and building a career in the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.