[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for an A/V QC Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for an:
A/V QC Coordinator
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA?
ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising
solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets. Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more.
For the Global Media Operations team we are looking for a: Audio/Video QC Coordinator! This is a 9-month project employee position based out of the ViacomCBS , Amsterdam office.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manual QC checks on premium content for audio-video and text issues e.g. sync and subtitle issues
- Depending on the content;
- Spot check QC of pre-defined segments of a show, series or movie
- Full tech QC on full duration of the content
- Submitting reports based on findings
- Professionally communicate, both written and verbally, with peers from project and other GMO teams
That’s why we want you to have:
- MBO+ degree
- 1/2 years working experience preferable within a Media or Broadcast environment
- Knowledge of various A/V formats (MXF, Pro-Res, mp4 etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision
- Comfortable with a variety of computer programs and applications
- Must be able to understand technical procedures
- Effective communication skills in English
- Able to take initiatives and use sound judgement
- Positive, can-do attitude and a team player
- Is able (and enjoys) to work project based
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.