[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for an Operations Coordinator Transmission
ViacomCBS is directly looking for an:
Operations Coordinator Transmission
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Spike. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
For the IMM Technology team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator. As an Operations Coordinator you are a key player in our broadcast ecosystem that can provide coordination but also shows interest in high-level technologies. You are part of a team responsible for transmission of all global Viacom broadcasts from source to distribution. You will be working with many internal teams at Viacom to ensure resilient streams.
The role in a nutshell: You are responsible for monitoring the Audio & Video of all of our channels broadcasted across International from Amsterdam and continuity checks of all the playlists. You have an important and broad responsibility in ensuring a smooth and accurate broadcasting of our channels. You are able to handle work both independently and also collaborate in a team environment.
Why this is the ideal job for you?
- Liaison with channel operations to ensure all file delivery deadlines are adhered to.
- Checking for presence of subtitle files.
- Monitoring of outgoing feeds.
- Monitoring of and responding to system alarms.
- Media management activities – e.g. ensure all material is cached.
- Spot and diagnose technical faults.
- Report discrepancies.
- Perform initial troubleshoot/ prioritization involving multiple technologies.
- Coordinates problem resolution with stakeholders.
This is why we want you:
- You have a broad base of technical skills and experience.
- You have strong affinity with and interest in video/audio technology.
- MBO thinking and communicating level.
- You are self-sufficient and organized person.
- You pay great attention to details and are very accurate.
- You have a positive and proactive attitude.
- Video/Audio technology knowledge and working experience is strongly preferred.
- No problems with working on a 24/7 schedule (different shifts).
- Able to be in Amsterdam on different times (07:00/23:00 start time).
- Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Sounds just like YOU? If you are interested to join us please send us your CV and Motivation Letter and let us know your earliest possible starting date & desired salary information. We look forward to hearing from you. Apply for this job here.