[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Content Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
ViacomCBS Networks International, a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others.
ViacomCBS Networks CAN (Central & Northern Europe and Asia) portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Paramount Network. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks CNA provides powerful production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 70 countries..
Our goal is to be the world's leading, branded entertainment company across television, motion pictures, and digital media platforms. We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage be optimistic and determinaded whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets by having agility and adaptability, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Yellowstone, MTV EMAs, South Park, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter and many more...
ViacomCBS Networks CNA embraces diversity, inclusivity & collaboration; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. We are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
This is an 8 months employee position project based out of the ViacomCBS, Amsterdam office. As a member of the Content Operations team you:
- Manage availability lists on content, localization and metadata and provide these to our multiplatform team and (international) partners.
- Manage and register all updates on content, localization and metadata.
- Manage and register all updates on project progress.
- Collaborate constructively with peers from operational teams around the world.
- Together with our cooperating teams around the world, ensure content-, localization- and metadata availability and consistency throughout all databases.
- Together with our cooperating teams around the world, work on replacing (parts of) our content-, localization- and metadata to transform this into one in the highest industry standards.
- Provide operational support to team/ project leads as required by the supervisor.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Experience: Starter – 2 years’ work experience.
- Language skills: Effective communication in English.
- Is able (and enjoys) to work project-based.
- Defines a clear goal
- Communicates easily and clearly within all stakeholders (business as usual).
- Highly accurate in entering and checking (meta)data availability and consistency.
- Is happy to work with operational challenges.
- Is able to work with tight deadlines.
- Client service minded.
- Is familiar with or is easy to adapt to operational workflows, tools and systems (Service Now, Confluence, Jira, Teams, Slack, etc.).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.